Der Leader als Coach
Unsere Methodik zeichnet sich aus durch ihre hohe Praxisnähe
Die Führungskräfte, die Coaching als Erweiterung ihrer Führungskompetenzen verstehen, bringen ihre konkreten Herausforderungen ein, um sie während der Coaching Ausbildung wirksam zu bearbeiten.
Sie lernen relevante und zeitgemäße State-of-the-Art Businessprinzipien, um ihre Herausforderungen effektiv anzugehen.
Sie üben die Anwendung des Not Knowing Leadership Coaching Ansatzes.
Sie verpflichten sich zur Umsetzung des Gelernten in ihrem Unternehmen im Anschluss an die Ausbildung.
Internal coaches are particularly effective in accelerating and deepening the transformation process throughout the company.
Transformational Leadership Coaching Program for
Leaders & HR-Experts
Not Knowing Leadership and all its services exist to enable individuals and organizations to be successful and effective in the uncertainty of not knowing and the complexity of the present and future world.
We believe that coaches, by working to develop their own skills and through individual practice, become a catalyst for transformation, can expand consciousness and initiate a movement of conscious leadership.
The Transformational Leadership Coaching Training (TLCP) is designed to support organizations in developing leaders who want to make a positive difference in their organizations, their communities and in the lives of the people they lead.
The Transformation Leadership Coaching Training supports the drafting of the UN goals for sustainable development to raise awareness and achieve an inclusive and more sustainable future for all.
The Transformational Leadership Coaching Training provides a unique vision for transformational coaching and offers the next generation of leaders, business owners, HR professionals, change agents and coaches a framework for holistic development to intensify, deepen and broaden their contribution to the world.
The program design and the lead coaches of the Transformational Leadership Coaching Training distill and integrate more than 10 years of multidisciplinary experience and provide a fundamental and transformative program that meets the standards of the International Coaching Federation. We invite our participants to join a community of others who are committed to increasing the holistic success of businesses around the world.
Module 1: Coaching basics I. Leading conversations. Defining powerful goals.
Module 2: Coaching basics II. Systemic interventions. Question techniques.
Module 3: Inner conflicts. Decision coaching. Visualization of social systems. Resource work. Development planning
Module 4: Group mentor coaching. Coaching practice. Short coaching sessions. ICF feedback. Deepening and integration of tools.
Module 5: The „Miracle Question“ in coaching. Solution Focus Approach. Interrupting dysfunctional patterns. Designing actions.
Module 6: „The Seven Logical Levels“. Preparation and follow-up of coachings. Mental Attunement Practices. Live Coachings.
- Business Executives
- Company Owners
- HR professionals
- Practitioners and facilitators in Learning and Development
- Change agents
- Agile Coaches & Consultants
- Coaches who want to expand their competencies
- Anyone who is committed to expanding their consciousness in the world through the profession of coaching
1. We sincerely aim for an optimal fit between what you are looking for and our training. This is very important to us. We offer a demanding training with quality standards that require a high level of commitment. Therefore, we take the time it takes to get to know you and your wishes as closely as possible and really answer your questions. In a preliminary telephone call we would like to clarify: Is the chemistry right? Do we share the same values? Is our training the right thing for you?
- Do you have at least 5 years of professional experience?
- What do you want from participating in a coaching training?
- Are you willing to prepare a 2‑page paper that gives us an insight into the moments of your life where you have personally experienced transformation?
- Please let us know which are your preferred practices of self-reflection.
- We recommend a coaching-relevant article, which you ideally read before our telephone call (10 minutes reading time).
- We recommend that you familiarise yourself with the ICF core competencies.
- Identify two of your current professional or business challenges. What keeps you awake at night?
- We will conduct a kind of „dialogue interview „* with you. During this interview we will get to know each other and you will have the opportunity to ask questions in order to achieve maximum clarity as a basis for your decision whether or not to participate in the TLCP.
– *= ‚Dialogue Interview‘ (Otto Scharmer). This interview aims to engage you in a reflective and generative conversation. It will provide insights into questions and challenges you are facing. It begins by building a generative field for the program that you – should you decide to do so – want to help shape with us
2. Should we all say „Yes“…
- Then you will conduct two „stakeholder interviews“. Another participant will be assigned to you as your learning partner or „buddy“ for the duration of the training. To support the development of your buddy (and he/she is yours) from the beginning, you and your buddy will conduct two stakeholder interviews each to gain insight and feedback on each other’s development. You will plan and conduct the interviews BEFORE the program begins. Please take notes during the interviews, print them out and bring this summary to the first module of the program.
3. For successful participation in the Transformation Leadership Coaching Training, keep the following in mind throughout:
- Participation in all attendance modules and virtual meetings.
- During the program you will have continuous coaching practice with at least 2–3 coaching clients or 20–30 hours of coaching.
- Throughout the program, you will consistently engage in self-observation, position-fixing, self-reflection practices such as supervision or through diaries or exercises for deep listening with other participants.
- Between modules you will meet regularly with your buddy and/or buddy group to deepen your understanding of coaching and the practical application of ICF core competencies.
- During the modules you will be fully involved in order to pro-actively contribute to a successful group experience.
- As a member of this group you will try to become and remain aware of the effects of your conscious and unconscious behavior.
- You will remain open to feedback (receiving and giving) and try to use any irritation or challenge in general as an opportunity for growth.
- You will always try to contribute to the growth and development of the other participants through your way of being and acting.
- You will remain open in your own development and in conversation with the Lead Coach and your Mentor Coach.
Module 1: Coaching basics I, leading discussions and defining goals
- Definition: What is coaching?
- Identify & name own coaching topics & success indicators
- Typical occasions for coaching.
- Differentiation of coaching from other forms of support (therapy, training, supervision…)
- The four behaviour patterns or client types
- The initial interview (structure & procedure)
- Systemic thinking & constructivism in coaching
- Coaching attitude & coaching skills
- The classic coaching process
- Dealing with emotions in coaching
- Empathic Listening/Empathic Presence
- Practical application of Empathic Communication
- Dealing with complexity in coaching
- ICF certification process.
- Overview of the core competencies.
- Action vs. coaching goal
- Master Mind Circle
- Peer groups
- Personal development assessment
Module 2: Coaching basics II, systemic interventions and question techniques
- Teach Back: Systemic stance, constructivism, GROW model
- Introduction to the systemic question techniques & question categories
- Structured Reflection sheet for coaching sessions
- Coaching rounds with video recording
- Collecting so-called ‚difficult‘ messages
- The 4‑chair exercise
- Dance Floor /Inner and Outer Dimension
- Criteria of effective questions and systemic questioning techniques
- Covert coaching (Structure vs. Content)
- ‚The scaling walk‘
- Positioning: Self-reflection with Multiscale-Exercise
Module 3: Internal conflicts, decision coaching, visualization of social systems, resource work & development planning
- Teach-Back: Formulation of objectives, systemic question techniques, scaling run, ICF-KK)
- Introduction to the work with Inner Parts/ Inner Complexity
- Indicators for Coaching
- Mapping of Inner Parts
- History of the Inner Parts Approach
- Basic assumptions of the work with Inner Parts
- Visualization of Social Systems
- Decision coaching: ‚Affect Balance‘ and ‚Weighted Decision Matrix‘
- Application of the tools to personal decision topics
- Introduction: ‚The Self-Reflection Model
- The Self Development Square (SDQ)
- Useful subsequent tools to the SDQ
Module 4: Group mentoring coaching, coaching practice, short coaching sessions, ICF feedback, tools deepening
- General information on certification.
- Overview of the ICF certification levels as ACC, PCC or MCC
- Teach-Backs for the ICF core competencies
- Self-assessment within the Core Competencies
- Listening to pre-selected audio sequences from coaching sessions of individual participants
- Development plan based on the ICF Core Comeptencies
- Deep Listening & Transformational Presence
- Overview of the tools already learned in the program
- Power Coaching
- Mental integration
- Outlook on Module 5 and Module 6, organizational information regarding the work with the live coachees in Module 6 (exam)
- Sharpening of question-techniques, internalization of the coaching process and the attitude of not-knowing
- Self-control in coaching: What „happens“ to me in my role as coach again and again?
- Coaching sessions with free choice of tools
- Clarification of questions and requirements of individual goal coaching
Module 5: The „miracle question“ in coaching, interrupting dysfunctional patterns, designing actions for new behaviour
- Communication Theory: P. Watzlawick.
- Processing of control loops in coaching
- Collegial Counseling on ‚difficult‘ coaching cases
- Intro to „The 3 Yes behind the No
- What is empathy? What isn’t? Distinguishing between empathy and advice, comfort, sympathy etc. Transfer to coaching
- ‚Empathy-Rodeo‘: „quick-witted“, empathic and suitable for everyday use to respond to difficult messages.
- Transfer to the coaching situation
- Power-Coaching „Inner – Outer Dance Floor“
- Participants‘ questions about advanced coaching experience: especially expressing observations, confrontation and provocation while maintaining the same eye level and coaching attitude
- Differences between focusing on problems and focusing on solutions in coaching
- Introduction: The ‚Miracle Question‘
- Solution Focused Coaching Approach according to Steve de Shazer & Insoo Kim Berg
- Practicing a clear, attractive and powerful formulation of objectives + visualization
- Clarifying difficult questions that arise in a coaching process. For example, when should a coaching session be ended (prematurely)? Dealing with excuses for not implementing projects on the part of the coachee. Conflicting orders from supervisor and coachee. Superior requests information from the coach without consulting the coachee
Module 6: The 7 logical levels, preparation and follow-up of coachings/mental attunement rituals, exams, live coaching sessions
- ‚The 7 Logical Levels“ and its use in coaching
- How can coaching be implemented as part of the leadership culture?
- Dyad work and reflection
- TOOL-overview maps
- Planning of the Live Coachings
- Coaching sessions under examination conditions.
- Feedback with the ICF core competences
- Letter to myself: A look into the future
- Live coaching.
- Walking the path again: How was my journey throughout the program?
We meet the ICF requirements for the ACTP accreditation level (130 hours presence). These are divided as follows:
Total: 112 hours of presence (physical and/or virtual)
4 modules (1–4) à 3 days = 4x 3x 7 hours = 84 hours
2 modules (5+6) à 2 days = 2x 2x 7 hours = 28 hours
+ self-study per module 3 hours = 18 hours
+ One day examinations in module 6
+ One day group mentor coaching (module 5)
+ individual mentor coaching (3 hours per person)
- You understand, articulate and practice coaching as a way of being, leading and/or as a profession
- You are able to coach managers in organisations and larger systems
- You will practice the process of the coaching model to include relationship dynamics, contracts, assessment, goal setting, powerful exploration, conversation and action design, sustainable strategies, creative experiments for new behavior
- You will practice and develop a more resilient way of being through the embodied practice of reflection and (self-) observation.
- You will be introduced to systemic thinking and the constructivist approach
- You will be introduced to the developmental theory
- You will internalize the coaching stance
- Develop coaching skills
- Turning problems into attractive objectives
- Differentiate types of clients and how you deal with them
- You will know how to distinguish between coaching, training, mentoring, supervision and therapy
- You will apply and practice conversations with the GROW model
- You will learn how to ask powerful questions that enable new thinking and new behaviour
- You will learn how to establish sustainable relationships and create trust intentionally
- Deep listening
- Using the power of your presence effectively
- Give & receive development feedback
- Significantly increased emotional awareness
We at Not Knowing Leadership believe that coaches, through developing their skills and individual practice, become a catalyst for transformation: they expand their own consciousness and can thus initiate a movement of conscious management.
- The Transformation Leadership Coaching Program is a valuable catalyst in supporting organizations to develop such leaders who want to make a positive difference in their organizations, their communities and in the lives of the people they lead and accompany.
- The Transformation Leadership Coaching Training also supports the drafting of the UN goals for sustainable development to raise awareness and achieve a more inclusive and sustainable future for all.
- The Transformational Leadership Coaching Program provides a unique vision for transformational coaching and offers the next generation of leaders, business owners, HR professionals, change agents and coaches a framework for holistic development of people and systems to deepen and broaden their contribution to the world.
- The program design and facilitators of the Transformational Leadership Coaching Training distill and integrate more than 10 years of multidisciplinary experience and provide a fundamental and transformative program that meets the standards of the International Coaching Federation. We invite our participants to join a community of others who are committed to increasing the holistic effectiveness of organizations in the world.
- The Transformational Leadership Coaching Program is a professional foundation and transformational coaching program in alignment with the ICF. It is focused on the whole person and the whole system and supports individuals to deepen and broaden their contribution in the world to a vision for Conscious Entrepreneurship and ultimately for humanity.
- We believe that coaching is a collaborative, non-directive conversation that brings about development and transformation through investigation, reflection and conscious selection of new behaviors.
- Transformational coaching explores the inner world of the client’s beliefs, assumptions, values and expectations in order to create greater opportunities for being, living and leading in life.
- Transformational coaching does not focus primarily on what the client does or does not do, but rather on creating awareness of what is going on for the client (inside) – what leads to certain desired or undesired behavior.
We use the following approaches to support the development of the participants:
- System Theory (N. Luhmann)
- Constructivism (H.v. Foerster, P. Watzlawick)
- Adult Development Theory (Jane Loevinger, S. Cook-Greuter, R. Kegan, S. Garvery-Berger, Dr. T. Binder)
- Nonviolent Communication (NVC/M. Rosenberg, R. Gonzales)
- The Inner Team (F. Schultz v. Thun)
Inner Family System (Richard C. Schwartz)
- Leadership Theory (Transactional to Transformational, Situational Leadership, S. Sinek)
- Transformational Presence Leadership (Alan Seale)
- Mindfulness (Jon Kabat Zinn)
- Emotional Intelligence (D. Goleman, K. Neff)
- Positive Psychology
Kathleen Schütz / Professional Certified Coach PCC/ICF
Dates and Locations for upcoming programs 2021 will be announced in early fall 2020.
For Inhouse Programs please contact Marion Guérin at firstname.lastname@example.org
INVESTMENT: The tuition fees are € 12,990.00
Option A: The balance of the tuition fees is normally due one month before the start of the program, but other options are possible as described below.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Option B: Make a full deposit two months before the start of the program and benefit from an early bird discount of € 490.00. This option only applies to payments by bank transfer, not by credit card.
PAYMENT IN INSTALMENTS
Choose between the four-month and one-year schedule:
Option C: Pay € 3.247,50. for four consecutive months.
Option D: Pay € 1.082,50,00 for twelve consecutive months starting on the first day of the month in which Module 1 takes place
PROPOSE YOUR OWN PLAN
Option E: You are welcome to suggest an individual payment plan.
Sie entwickeln und verinnerlichen die systemische Haltung, um in der Arbeit an Organisationen und mit Menschen konsequent wertschätzend, ressourcenorientiert und wohlwollend unbequem zu sein. Grundlage ist hierfür die Haltung der Empathischen Kommunikation.
Die Ausbildung IST transformational, denn alle Teilnehmer arbeiten immer an eigenen Themen und lernen aus eigener Erfahrung in den 3 Rollen als Coach, Coachee und Beobachter. Die Inhalte orientieren sich an den weltweit höchsten Standards der International Coach Federation (ICF).
Coaching ist eine der hilfreichsten Methoden, um Change Management Fähigkeiten innerhalb eines Unternehmens zu entwickeln.
Building a Coaching Culture for Change Management. Die neueste Ausgabe der ICF und HCI’s Signature Research Suite zum Thema Coaching in Unternehmen.
Wessen wir am meisten bedürfen ist jemand, der uns dazu bringt das zu tun, wozu wir fähig sind.
Werden Sie zu der Führungspersönlichkeit, die Sie immer sein wollten.
Begeistern Sie Ihr Team und transformieren Sie die gesamte Unternehmenskultur.
Unternehmen, die Führung bereits neu gedacht haben
Contorion Hoffmann Group
Lampe und Schwartze
KERN – Nachfolgespezialisten